Chat face to face and improve your Spanish with speech recognition and intelligent suggestions accompanied by real-time translations in Mondly...
Mondly kicks off 2018 with big news: we are going to The Bett Show! Formerly known as the British Educational Training and Technology Show, Bett is world’s largest education technology conference and the best place for Mondly to showcase its world’s first VR and AR language apps with speech recognition.
The future is right here, at Bett
Mondly is becoming a part of Bett’s global community and this is our first milestone in 2018. Why is that important? Because our goal was to turn complicated learning back into simple using smart technology like AR, VR and chatbots. And we did it! We traveled back in time when learning was easy and brought the concept here, in a future where education is being prioritized. Now we want to share our experience with the world and Bett is the right place for this.
An opportunity: smart learning
Education hasn’t reached its full potential of changing the world and you know it. Learning can be easier than this. The new generation of learning should be about gamified, immersive experiences that always make the users crave for more – the same way they do with games. And that’s exactly what inspired us when we created our language learning apps.
We rely our success on short lessons adapted to today’s lifestyles, smarter and faster solutions for people that are not afraid to use technology in their own best interest. In other words, our greater aim was and always will be to transform the learning experience to the point where you learn through play. Just the way you did as a child.
See you there
Bett 2018 will take place at ExCeL London from 24th to 27th January and will bring together hundreds of leading companies, startups and over 35,000 attendees from 131 countries. The entire global education community will be represented there to celebrate education, get inspired and connect to change the future together.
If you want to see how the future of immersive learning looks like, make sure you visit our stand at F105, across Encyclopaedia Britannica’s stand. We won’t have magic tricks. We will have something even better called “smart use of technology”.
Get as curious as your inner child would want you to be. Our young team will help you discover our latest VR and AR technologies and their strong connection to the future of education. Don’t miss this year’s “history in the making” at Bett!
Here’s what you should know about Mondly
• 25 million downloads to date, in over 190 countries
• 33 available languages to learn from Spanish, French to Chinese
• 4.7 Stars in the App Store and Google Play with more than 500,000 customer ratings.
• Facebook Start App of 2017 – for Europe, Middle East & Africa
• Apple Best New App – January 2016
• First voice-enabled chatbot for language learning
• MondlyVR, the first VR language app with speech Recognition available for GearVR, Daydream and Cardboard
• Mondly Kids teaches 30+ languages in a fun kid-friendly app featured on iOS and Android
• In 2016 – Mondly spent time as the most downloaded app in several Arab countries
• Available on iPhone, iPad, Android and Web
• Mondly Press Kit